Keywords are words or phrases that users type in the Google Search box For Example Football jackets, classic movies, Summer clothes, etc.
So How many types of keywords are there?
There are five types of Keywords;
1. Head term Keywords - This Keyword contains one or two words. Example; classic movie
2. Longtail Keywords- These keywords contain more than two and three Phrases Examples; Best classic movies, Oscar award winner 2021, Latest mobile phone, etc.
3. Navigational Keywords;- keywords used to locate a brand or website example would be Facebook, Youtube, or Gmail.
3.Informational - This Keyword contains a phrase or sentence and mostly starts with How what and why etc. For example; How to prevent Covid 19 ?, How to make sweet from milk? , How to make a big mac at home? etc.
4. Transactional keyword; These Keywords contain customer intent words and shopping-related words. For example; Buy a fresh milk carton, Buy Laptop, New mobile, buy summer clothes, etc.
So what are relevant keywords?
Relevant keywords are exact words or phrase that tells the user about the goal of your content or aim behind your content. For example, if you are selling a Football jacket then Good relevant keywords are
1. Football jacket
2.Buy a Football jacket
3.Buy a Football jacket online
4.Where do I buy a football jacket online
An unrelevant keyword is
1. Football jacket photo
So why it is important to research keywords before delivering content on search engines?
It is important to research keywords because they will influence your ranking and traffic volume on SERPs and due to this reason it will affect your business growth. If you apply relevant keywords then you will get more visitors per day.
So were to research Keywords?
1. estimating traffic data behind your keywords with Google ads Keywords planner
Or with paid tools like
2. Finding keywords for easy ranking
You can use Aherfs; an All-in-one SEO toolset.